- Representations. Touch of Grace Quilting Co holds all the necessary licenses, consents and authorizations required to engage in the sale and performance of the programs and services offered on the website.
- Purpose of Data Collection. We may log your IP address when you visit the website. The information logged allows us to track a user throughout the visit to the website. We do not use this information to capture demographic or other information; rather, it is used simply in the administration of the website.
- Permitted Use of Personal Information. There are times when Touch of Grace Quilting Co may specifically ask for information about you when you sign up to use a service or participate in a Touch of Grace Quilting Co program. We may need certain Personal Information - such as name, user or customer identification, e-mail address, billing address, type of computer, or credit card number - in order to provide that service to you. If you allow us, we may also use that Personal Information to let you know of additional programs or services about which you might be interested. We may contact you via e-mail on a regular basis to advise you of information related to your account or the Company. Other e-mails may be sent from us informing you of updates or changes.
You have the right to make requests regarding your personal information. You can: Review the personal information we have about you or request a copy of it; Ask us to update or correct personal information if it is inaccurate; Request that we delete your personal information; Opt-out of sharing your personal information with third parties for some purposes, including sharing that may be defined as sale under applicable laws; Object to certain types of uses of your personal information; and Make choices about receiving email marketing.
If you ask us to delete or stop using your personal information, we may not be able to honor that request if the information is required to process your payments or returns, fulfill your order, or comply with tax, audit or regulatory requirements. You may submit a request for access or deletion of your personal information by contacting us at the email below.
- No Unauthorized Disclosure to Third Parties. The nature of the website requires us to obtain information about your searches, purchases, and activities related to the website. Information that identifies you personally will not be provided to, sold or disclosed to any third party without your express permission. We restrict access to your data to our service representatives who need such access to better serve you. In addition, we may provide limited access to Company personnel who provide financial, administrative, or other services in support of the website and Company. These persons are restricted from using this data in any way other than to provide services to us and you, and may not otherwise disclose or otherwise use the data.
- Website Links. The site may contain links to other websites. We may not have undertaken a review of the privacy policies or terms and conditions at any third party sites, and we make no representations about the privacy policies or levels of security at these sites or the applicable terms and conditions. We are not responsible for the applicable terms and conditions or the privacy practices used by such third party sites.
- Disclosure Required by Law. We may disclose personal information if required by law or we have a good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with a current judicial proceeding, a court order, or legal process served on us or otherwise in connection with the site.
- Appropriate Age of User. We NEVER request or knowingly collect Personal Information from persons under 18 years of age ("children") and particularly those under 13 years of age. We do not knowingly use or share Personal Information from minor-aged persons with third parties. We never give children the ability to publicly post or otherwise distribute Personal Information. We never entice children with the prospect of a special game, prize or other activity to divulge Personal Information. A primary mission of Touch of Grace Quilting Co is to protect children and other innocent persons. We do not knowingly “sell,” as that term is defined under applicable law, including the CCPA, the personal information of minors. We encourage you to participate in your child's experience on the Internet and to review important safety tips with each child before he or she explores the Internet.
- Security. We take commercially reasonable precautions consistent with general industry practices to protect your information. Submitted sensitive payment data is protected.
We protect any other sensitive information both online and off-line. Access to user, customer or visitor information is restricted in our offices. Only individuals who have a need to know such information to perform a specific job (for example, customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. Furthermore, all such individuals are kept up-to-date on our security and privacy practices. When an employee is hired, as well as any time new policies are added, our employees are notified and/or reminded about the importance we place on privacy, and the requirements on them to ensure our users' information is protected.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account, login, password, and other personal data, and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY SET FORTH IN ARTICLE 2, TOUCH OF GRACE QUILTING CO DOES NOT MAKE, AND HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS FOR ITSELF AND ON BEHALF OF ITS AFFILIATES, ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
- Support. If you need to correct or update personal information, or should you have any questions related to your account or any other issue, you may contact us at the email below. Our service team will be glad to assist you.